Find the slide decks from the parent meeting from March 7th 2022 if there are any questions please feel free to contact the boys and girls directors Aaron Mackie, and Jim Steffes their contact information is on the board of directors page.
The Farmington Youth Lacrosse Association (FYLA) is a not-for-profit organization whose objectives are to encourage, promote, and foster the growth of lacrosse for the youth of Farmington and surrounding areas. FYLA seeks to provide youth with a positive character building experience by honoring and respecting the sport and traditions of lacrosse. FYLA will provide a quality lacrosse program that encourages sportsmanship, skill development, and friendly competition.
Benefits of FYLA:
Registration typically opens in February and the season runs from the beginning of April to the beginning of August.
· February 10th, 2022 – Free Try Lax Event at FHS. Girls 6:00 PM and Boys 7:00 PM
· March 7th, 2022 – Parent Meeting at Boeckman Middle School Cafeteria. Girls 6:00 PM and Boys 7:00 PM.
· April 4th, 2022 Practices begin at Schmitz-Maki.
· April 9th, 2022 RELAX Community Fundraiser Beer Bash. Celts Pub Farmington.
· April 26th, 2022:
NO practice for 12U Boys
10U Boys evaluations 6-7pm at Schmitz-Maki
14U Boys tryouts 6-8pm at FHS field 5
· May 14th, Boys Youth Day @ FHS turf
Prep game: 9:15, JV: 10:30, Varsity: 12:00
· May 17th, Girls Youth Night @ FHS Varsity game 5:30pm
· June 4-5th, 2022 Viking Goat Tournament
· June 24-26th, 2022 Prior Lake Tournament:
Girls 10U & 12U, Boys 14U A & B
· July 8-10 Black & Blue Tournament Woodbury:
Boys 10U & 12U, Girls 14U
· July 23-24, 2022 Boys YLM 6U/8U/10U End of Season Jamboree Weekend
· July 25-28th, 2022 Boys YLM District/Sectional playoffs
· July 29-31st, 2022 Girls MSLAX Summer Tournament
· July 30-31st, 2022 Boys YLM Championship Weekend.
Player level eligibility for the 21-22 season as laid out by USA Lacrosse
|09/01/2013 - 08/31/2015||8U||1st - 2nd|
|09/01/2011 - 08/31/2013||10U||3rd - 4th|
|09/01/2009 - 08/31/2011||12U||5th - 6th|
|09/01/2007 - 08/31/2009||14U||7th - 8th|